In the last few days the government has caused it to snow heavily by seeding the clouds with silver iodide. Their aim is to help with the severe drought that has been affecting the north of the country. This brought heavy snow to Beijing, with about 6 inches falling in a single hour. Of course, I set out to investigate with one of the other teachers...
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Snow
I guess those of you who like reading about life here might be disappointed by the sudden flush of photos, but I'll try to write something more meaningful soon.
In the last few days the government has caused it to snow heavily by seeding the clouds with silver iodide. Their aim is to help with the severe drought that has been affecting the north of the country. This brought heavy snow to Beijing, with about 6 inches falling in a single hour. Of course, I set out to investigate with one of the other teachers...




In the last few days the government has caused it to snow heavily by seeding the clouds with silver iodide. Their aim is to help with the severe drought that has been affecting the north of the country. This brought heavy snow to Beijing, with about 6 inches falling in a single hour. Of course, I set out to investigate with one of the other teachers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment